Saturday, July 11, 2009

What I Think Happened

My thoughts on the death of Michael. I have not written what I suspect. But so far what CNN has said is what I suspect. I suspected from the start about the presciption drugs. I just did not want to start something unless there was enough proof.

But instead I am saying THIS IS MY SPECULATION about how Michael died. I think the last doctor that was with him gave him gave him something. Something went wrong and that is why he ran. I don't think he did anything intentional. I just think he was not a qualified doctor.

The doctor was not licensed to give medication in the state of California to begin with. It did not sound like from the 9-1-1 call that he knew even what to do. There are alot of things that don't add up to me. The doctor was there why did he not make the call. He did not sound like he was doing CPR. He attempted to do CPR on the bed. Everyone knows you need a hard surface. I have experience with the medical field. I have a nursing degree but have not practiced nursing in a long time. But everyone in the medical field knows this.

If he was giving this Deprivan. All of us in the medical field know that you have to be a specialized doctor and trained. This is called Anesthesiology. You have to have O2, intubation tube, IV drips etc. So that you can revive him. Something went wrong here.

These doctors that have been with him for years are not doctors trained with this drug. Something sounds fishy in Denmark... You can't even prescibe this medication. It comes from a hospital or day surgeries. Maybe he's dermatologist and Debbie Rowe had something to do with this. I would not be surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment