Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Effect Of Michael Jackson's Death On Me


It is just so sad that a life was cut short too soon and senseless. I am exactly he's age and maybe It saddens me because to me, I think of him as a young man. Which when someone says he's 50 he is a old man. No he is not I am 50 and realize yes both of us are old. Maybe this is what bothers me. I assume this is what happens to everyone when you reach this. What happened. I was 20, 25, 30,- 50.

My g-d I am old then too. I used to think my parents and my grandmother. I never thought I would feel and think this way. But I am. Makes you wonder of your own mortality and how short and fast life goes. I myself can't believe where did my life go. I did not realize it until my son finished HS he is 18 and I am 50. Boy, time flys... I am older and everyone around me is younger. What happened.

You take things for granted. I remember when thriller came out I was 25 and so was Michael. Most everyone my age stopped following Michael after Thriller. This was for the younger generation after BAD. But now that I am listening to his music after Bad he has not changed. I love the genious and the music. He's life will live for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment